Wednesday 20 August 2014

Filled Under: ,

Naya Pakistan Song for PTI by Rabeel

Today we are going to share the official video of brand new revolution song "Naya Pakistan" which is sung by the talented singer "Rabeel" for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. Please watch the video of Naya Pakistan song by Rabeel and share it with your friends and family on social media.
Naya Pakistan Song

Before watching the video read what Rabeel is saying about his song for PTI.
 I'm not supporter of PTI
I'm not supporting PML'N
I'M SUPPORTER OF PAKISTAN
but made this song on a very short notice for PTI because they called me to make this song for them in just 2 HOURS !!
A motivational song for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
If you want to bring change

Watch The Video


So, it was the official video of Naya Pakistan song and i hope you gonna like this song. Please give your feedback in comments and for more interesting stories stay tuned with us.
Shared on: My eMania

0 comments:

Post a Comment